banner with African Grey


Looking to Buy

Before you buy please understand only 10% of a bird is pretty, the other 90% is noisy, messy, moody, angry, jealous and down right painful at times.

Before you spend big bucks on that 10% that's pretty, make sure you understand about the 90% that you get for free.